The Current Permit costs for the season are as follows;
Day ticket, 1 Rod £5
Day ticket, 2 Rods £8
24 hour fishing – 1 rod £14, 2 rods £16
MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES AND FEES
Category 1 – Junior Members (Free)
Those aged below 12 years as at April 1st each year.
Category 2 – Junior Members (Concessionary) = £14
Those aged 12 to 16 years old inclusive (as at April 1st each year)
Category 3 – Full Members (Concessionary) = £25
Pensioners, Disabled and Students aged 17 – 21 inclusive (as at April 1st each year) and who are in full time education
(Subject to proof of status and at discretion of Membership Secretary)
Category 4 – Full Members = 1 rod £35 2 rods £40
The fishing pond is open all year round, however the Pond Bailiffs reserve the right to shut down fishing activities due to Spawning or for any other reason which might endanger the fish and wildlife.
All memberships renew on June 1st of each year for 12 months.
Access to the pond is via a locked gate.
The gate must be kept locked and closed at all times except for access. Please make sure to close the gate and lock again when leaving for the day. Misuse or loss of lock/chain will be billed at normal rates.
- Barbless hooks only.
- All anglers must have a landing net in their possession.
- Landing mats must be used for large fish
- No Keepnets to be used.
- No cat meat to be used.
- Groundbait may only be used in a small pole-cup or feeder.
- Bait boats are not to be used.
- All baits to be used in moderation. Please take all unused bait home.
- For insurance reasons, anyone fishing Club Waters who is aged below 16 years old must be Directly Supervised~ by an accompanying adult (whether a Member or not) aged 21 years or over.
- No loud radios, fires, swimming, heavy drinking or anti social behavior.
- No pets except with special permission.
- Do not damage any of the trees or fauna.
- A maximum of 2 rods to be used per angler and all anglers must carry a valid E.A. The license to be produced upon request.
- Visitors wanting to view the pond prior to fishing must ask permission first.
- All cars to be parked in the field and not to block access into the gateway or lane at any time. Gate to be kept locked and closed at all times.
- All litter to be taken away from the fishery please.
- The rules have been put in place to protect the welfare of the fish and the fishery and to help ensure that everyone has an enjoyable day. Anyone found breaking any of the above rules will be asked to leave the fishery immediately. Please see one of the bailiffs or owners if you have any issues whatsoever or you would like to discuss any of the above rules.
BOILIES CAN BE USED IN THE POND – 500g PER SESSION IF NEEDED. THE USE OF BOILIES WILL BE STRICTLY MONITORED.
No nuts of any kind to be used.
A member on being reported committing wilful damage to fences, hedges etc., or omitting to close gates on the land, or at any time doing any act which may bring discredit to the Club, will have his/her membership revoked and be permanently banned from the pond.